Thank you for taking part in the congress scientific content. Your work will add great value…
Before abstract submission, please follow the following instructions:
- Abstracts must be submitted by the ‘presenting author’ only.
- Only electronically submitted abstracts are accepted.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words in length.
- Abstracts must be written in English. We highly recommend that the abstract is proofread for spelling and grammar errors by a fluent English speaker before submission.
- Please do not use any accents or other special characters in the abstract and authors’ names/institutions.
- Authors’ first and last names must be spelled out in full. Please do not use any initials.
- The abstract’s title must NOT be inserted in the ‘Content’ field.
- No graphs, tables, photographs, or slide presentations are accepted.
- Abstracts will be published as one paragraph, so they should not be broken into multiple paragraphs. If you wish to use headings within your abstract, such as Introduction, Methods, Results, etc., they should be added at the beginning of a sentence within the paragraph and a colon (:) should be inserted after each heading. Example:
Introduction: xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxx . Methods: xxxx xxx xxxx . Results: xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx ….etc.
- Important dates; deadline for abstract submissions = 1st of November 2019. Acceptance/rejection notification = 1st of January 2020